We received approval to reopen on Monday April 26th 2021. Please help us stay open by adhering to county and campus health guidelines.
• Everyone over 2 years old must wear a mask.
• Maintain a physical distance from other visitors.
• Gatherings of any kind (including UCLA departs) are not permitted at this time.
• Hours are: 8am-5pm weekdays and 9am-5pm weekends.
• All gates are open.
• Restrooms are still closed.
February – October
Monday – Friday: 8AM to 5PM
Saturday – Sunday: 9AM to 5PM
November – January
Monday – Friday: 8AM to 4PM
Saturday – Sunday: 9AM to 4PM
Closed on UCLA Holidays. There is no admission fee for the Garden.
Leashed pets are allowed in the garden. Please stay on the paths and clean up after your pet.
**In-person tours are currently on hold due to COVID-19. Thank you for your patience.**
Docent led tours are scheduled for the first Saturday of every month at 1 PM meeting at The La Kretz Garden Pavilion. Private tours for groups can also be arranged. Get more information about tours here.